Physical Therapy for a Woman’s Health
The focus of women’s health has changed dramatically over the past decade. Women are no longer satisfied with being told that certain aches, pains and abnormalities are “just part of being a woman.” Our therapists have knowledge and expertise in treating conditions that effect women throughout their lifetime.
What kind of therapy programs and services are available for women?
- Treatment of Musculoskeletal Dysfunction during Pregnancy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Exercise Programs
- Post Cesarean Care
- Post Hysterectomy Care
- Incontinence Control
- Pelvic Pain Reduction
- Post Mastectomy Care
- Therapy for Fibromyalgia
- Vulvodynia Management
- Therapy for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Lymphedema Treatment and Management
- Prevention and Management of Osteoporosis