Most seniors would benefit from ongoing therapy after Home Health treatments are completed BUT due to a number of reasons they never do it.
This may result in a gradual loss of functional benefits of therapy.
These services are designed to continue the progress made by home care and keep patients living independently.
Now Offering: Outpatient Therapy Services IN THE HOME.
Cost: Covered by most insurance including Medicare.
- FALLS or Fear of Falling
- Generalized Weakness or Debility
- Difficulty Walking or Unsteady Gait
- Pain Management
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Difficulty Swallowing and/or Chewing
- Poor Memory/Attention Issues and/or Problem Solving
- Home Safety Assessment
- Wheelchair Assessments
- Need for Durable Medical Equipment
- Need for Caregiver Education
- Difficulty with Bathing, Dressing, Grooming
Referrals or to learn more, call UnityPoint Proctor Outpatient Therapy (309) 691-1040