Do you experience pain when putting on a shirt or brushing your hair?
What about other types of SHOULDER PAIN, such as:
- Pain on the outside of your shoulder
- Pain may spread down your arm towards the elbow or wrist
- Pain when lying on your affected shoulder
- Pain when using your arm above your head
- Painful arc of movement – shoulder pain between 60–90 degrees moving the arm up and outwards
- Shoulder pain with activities such as washing hair, reaching up to a high shelf in the cupboard
Occupational Therapy CAN HELP by evaluating your pain and completing an analysis of daily demands on the shoulder.
OT will CUSTOMIZE A TREATMENT to REDUCE YOUR PAIN through:
- Targeted exercises to improve flexibility, range of motion and strength.
- Modifications to your daily routine to decrease pain and prevent further injury.
Improve your shoulder pain today!
Call 309-231-0676 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.