We are proud to offer an ethical, collaborative environment to hardworking, dedicated, and compassionate individuals. PTS strives to make a difference in the lives of our patients and the communities we serve. Our strong culture of caring can be seen not only in the way we interact with our patients, but also in the way we treat our staff. PTS believes that our employees are our most valuable asset and are willing to make a significant investment in both our company and its employees in order to provide an extraordinary employment experience.
OPTIMIZE YOUR WORK/LIFE BALANCE!
PTS offers an option to build your dream job with flexible scheduling in a variety of settings. Applicants can choose from Inpatient, Outpatient, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health and more. Specialty areas and residency programs are also available for professional development. Contact us today to start customizing your dream job!
TOTAL SOLUTIONS BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Competitive Wages
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Unlimited Continuing Education through Medbridge
- Course Discounts through PTS’ Certified Education Company
- Professional Development through EIM Residency Program
- Discounts at Area Businesses
If you are seeking an exceptional employment experience, including a flexible, collaborative and ethical environment in which to grow professionally, then PTS is the company for you!
Central Illinois: Alyssa Dykstra, Director of People Operations (309) 634-8823 or [email protected]
Southern Illinois: Monica Bundy, HR Director (618) 234-9705 or [email protected]
Check out what our employees are saying Employee Reviews page.
PTS offers clinical rotations for students in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapist Assistant and Occupational Therapist Assistant programs. View our Clinical Affiliations.
NOW HIRING FOR WEEKENDS IN SNF, HH AND HOSPITALS
Management position open! PT, OT, SLP needed for Rehab Unit Manager at a Peoria hospital.
- PT – Home Health Part-time
- PT – Outpatient Full-time
- PT – Skilled Nursing Facilities Part-time
- PT – Transitional Care Center Part-time (Peoria Hospital)
- PT – Inpatient Full-time (Pekin)
- PT Weekends – Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility Rotations
- OT – Home Health Part-time
- OT – Hospital Part-time
- OT Weekends – Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility
- SLP – Inpatient/Outpatient Full-time
- SLP – Long Term Acute Care Hospital Full-time
- SLP Weekends – Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility Rotation
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
- PTA – Hospital Full-time (Peoria)
- PTA Weekends – Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility Rotation
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
- COTA Weekends – Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility Rotation
- Rehab Aide (CNA) – Inpatient Full-time (Peoria)
- Rehab Aide (CNA) – SNF Part to Full-time (Peoria)
- Rehab Aide (CNA) – SNF Part-time (Morton)
- Rehab Aide (CNA) – Transitional Care Center Sundays (Peoria)
- Physical Therapist (Skilled Nursing Facility) – PRN
- Physical Therapy Assistant – PRN
- Occupational Therapist (Skilled Nursing Facility) – PRN
- Speech Therapist – Home Health and SNF PRN
- Rehab Aide – Outpatient Full to Part-time
- Administrative Accounting Assistant